- GK-20 Schematic Download Now! Happy July 4th! Declare Independence for your guitars! 13-PinGuitar Input Switcher
- Filter/Buffer Schematic Dwnload Now! Build your own Filter/Buffer, Roland 13-pin sub-sonic filter to improve tracking plus adds additional inputs with efx loop. Version 2.1 with optional GK S-Volume Foot Pedal control!
- Roland GR-700 and GR-77B Updates: From the Roland User Group Archives, a complete MIDI guitar and MIDI bass system profile!
- Roland GR-77B Updates: Finally! The Roland GR-77B and G-77 pages have been updated. Be sure to check out the G-77 page as well.
- Vintage Roland G-505 and GR-300 combination magazine advertisement.
- GR-700 One Step Beyond!: From the 1985 Roland User Group Magazine
- GR-700 4x Memory Expansion!: Easy to do, super DIY Memory Expansion!
- Ibanez IMG2010 and MC1: Updated! High-Res Brochure from 1985
- G-707 Steve Hunter: Vintage Product Review from 1985, Part 2!
- G-707 Steve Hunter: Vintage Product Review from 1985, Part 1
- GR-500 Steve Hackett: Vintage Product Review from 1978!
- GR-500 Patch Sheet: Original Blank Patch Sheet
- GR-500 - Solo Voice Tuning : Adendum on Tuning the Solo Section
- GR-300 Filter Mod: LFO to Filter Modification
- GR-300 Output Mod: Increase the output of your GR-300!
- GR-55 Schematics, Service Notes: Full factory service notes for the Roland GR-55
- Ibanez MIU8: Specs, photos, details on the rarest of rare!
- MIU8 Schematics: Schematics and Service Manual (pdf)!
- Korg Z3 Product Page: From early Product catalog!
- Hamer A7 Guitar: Added to the guitar pages, a tribute to the Hamer Phantom A7! Tubo Lover rocks!
- GR-500 24-pin Connector Change: Documentation of the change from the original, pin-type C24 connector to the much more common C24 positive (locking frame) connector.
Order Guitar Synthesizer Products
I am no longer in the guitar synthesizer business, and have nothing to sell!
Thank you so much for your interest. I have changed careers, and am no longer building any guitar synthesizer products. My last sales were in 2015. I no longer have the parts, tools, or means to produce any products. As I get the chance, I am posting schematics on the website for people looking for information, see below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I find your products for sale?
Who makes similar products?
The guitar synthesizer market is very small, and to the best of my knowedge, I am the only person who ever took an interest in making accessories for vintage Roland guitar synthesizers. For the newer 13-pin equipment, I recommend you check out the V-Guitar forum, http://www.vguitarforums.com/. From time to time some new products are introduced for modern 13-pin guitar synths.
Where can I find parts?
I purchased most of my parts from the excellent online parts supplier, Mouser, http://www.mouser.com
Where can I find circuit boards?
I do not have any recommendations for circuit boards.
Do you have schematics available?
I have posted schematics as I have them available. Schematics are available to download now for:
Will you be making for products in the future?
No, I have changed careers and my new work keeps me very busy. Without making guitar synthesizers a full-time committment, I just do not have the time to continue producing any products.