- 3D Printing Vintage Roland Guitar Parts - 24-to-25 pin Plate - Courtesy of Jusin Casey
- David Gilmour - Solo with Roland STK-1 and GR-700!
- Moog Voyager XL (with Casio MG-510 Cameo) Space Music - Melodic Downtempo, Ambient, Ambient& PsyChill Mix.
- Roland GM-70 Guitar-to-MIDI Converter - Review by Paul White, Music Technology Magazine, April 1987
- Theme from M*A*S*H. Arranged using only the ARP Odyssey for all sounds, synths, drums, efx, etc.
- Ibanez IMG2010 - Owned by George Benson. Rare 'Endorsee' finish with Silver hardware.
Features and Specifications:
- Combines Functionality of Roland BC-13, US-2 and GM-70
- 13-pin Synth Output PLUS MIDI Output for Roland Guitar Control Voltages (with included Roland GM-70)
- Recreate Analog Synthesizer Controls with Vintage Roland and Ibanez Guitars
- Optional EV-5 Input for Normal Guitar Level Control and Optional FS-6 Input for Mute Control of Synth and Guitar
- Top Panel CV3 (Pitch/Control Arm) Depth PLUS Source Select Switch (Guitar or GX-13)
- Optional EV-5 Input for CV3 Depth (Pitch), CV4 Depth (Modulation/Vibrato)
- Size: 165 mm x 165 mm x 53 mm
- Ordering Information