- 3D Printing Vintage Roland Guitar Parts - 24-to-25 pin Plate - Courtesy of Jusin Casey
- David Gilmour - Solo with Roland STK-1 and GR-700!
- Moog Voyager XL (with Casio MG-510 Cameo) Space Music - Melodic Downtempo, Ambient, Ambient& PsyChill Mix.
- Roland GM-70 Guitar-to-MIDI Converter - Review by Paul White, Music Technology Magazine, April 1987
- Theme from M*A*S*H. Arranged using only the ARP Odyssey for all sounds, synths, drums, efx, etc.
- Ibanez IMG2010 - Owned by George Benson. Rare 'Endorsee' finish with Silver hardware.
Features and Specifications:
- Inputs: 24 and 13 pin Roland Guitar Synthesizer Inputs
- Outputs: 24 and 13 pin Roland Guitar Synthesizer Outputs
- Control Voltage Sources: Generates controls voltages 11,12, 13 and 14: Filter Cutoff, Resonance, Pitch and Vibrato (LFO)
- Audio Source: Normal Guitar Signal and (Internal or External) Hex Fuzz
- Mode Control: Vintage Mode Control - Modes I, II and II
- String Level Adjust: Vintage Mode Control - Modes I, II and II
- Additional Outputs: Direct Guitar (Tuner) out, Hex Fuzz Out
- Additional Inputes: GK 13 S1/S2 and Balance Control, CV Inputs and Master Level Control