- Steve Hackett - Roland GR-500/GS-500 Performance - Please Don't Touch From the 'Please Don't Touch' tour, November 8, 1978. Great GR-500 showcase!
- Vintage Roland GR-300 Review from Electronics & Music Maker - Nov 1981
- Roland GR-77B for Reaktor - Download a modeled Roland GR-77B for Native Instruments Reaktor 5!
- Roland GR-700 Blue - Remake with 'GR-300' blue finish, new handles, and handsome natural wood end blocks! Thank you Chuck Nin!
- PG-200 - Updated NOS New-Old-Stock photos of the Roland PG-700, programmer for the Roland GR-700. Thank you Eric Rusack!
- G-707 White Ever wonder what a G-707 would look like redone in a brilliant white finish? With Steinberger folding leg rest!
- 3D Printing Vintage Roland Guitar Parts - 24-to-25 pin Plate - Courtesy of Jusin Casey
- David Gilmour - Solo with Roland STK-1 and GR-700!
- Moog Voyager XL (with Casio MG-510 Cameo) Space Music - Melodic Downtempo, Ambient, Ambient& PsyChill Mix.
- Roland GM-70 Guitar-to-MIDI Converter - Review by Paul White, Music Technology Magazine, April 1987
- Theme from M*A*S*H. Arranged using only the ARP Odyssey for all sounds, synths, drums, efx, etc.
- Ibanez IMG2010 - Owned by George Benson. Rare 'Endorsee' finish with Silver hardware.
Features and Specifications:
- COSM Modeling Engine: Self-contained guitar processing/modeling system which recreates a wide variety of guitar, pickup, amp, speaker cabinet and microphone sounds using a standard electric guitar equipped with GK-2A or compatible pickup (sold separately)
- HRM: HRM (Harmonic Restructure Modeling) creates synth-type sounds—including new brass sounds—with natural playing nuances and without delay
- Pitch Shifter: Polyphonic Intelligent Pitch Shifter for instant open tunings, 12-string guitars, bass guitar, string-assignable octave, slow gear, and more
- Controls: Onboard expression pedal for realtime parameter control
- Dimensions: 504 mm (W) 101 mm (H) 303 mm (D)
- Weight: 4.9 kg