- Steve Hackett - Roland GR-500/GS-500 Performance - Please Don't Touch From the 'Please Don't Touch' tour, November 8, 1978. Great GR-500 showcase!
- Vintage Roland GR-300 Review from Electronics & Music Maker - Nov 1981
- Roland GR-77B for Reaktor - Download a modeled Roland GR-77B for Native Instruments Reaktor 5!
- Roland GR-700 Blue - Remake with 'GR-300' blue finish, new handles, and handsome natural wood end blocks! Thank you Chuck Nin!
- PG-200 - Updated NOS New-Old-Stock photos of the Roland PG-700, programmer for the Roland GR-700. Thank you Eric Rusack!
- G-707 White Ever wonder what a G-707 would look like redone in a brilliant white finish? With Steinberger folding leg rest!
- 3D Printing Vintage Roland Guitar Parts - 24-to-25 pin Plate - Courtesy of Jusin Casey
- David Gilmour - Solo with Roland STK-1 and GR-700!
- Moog Voyager XL (with Casio MG-510 Cameo) Space Music - Melodic Downtempo, Ambient, Ambient& PsyChill Mix.
- Roland GM-70 Guitar-to-MIDI Converter - Review by Paul White, Music Technology Magazine, April 1987
- Theme from M*A*S*H. Arranged using only the ARP Odyssey for all sounds, synths, drums, efx, etc.
- Ibanez IMG2010 - Owned by George Benson. Rare 'Endorsee' finish with Silver hardware.
Order Guitar Synthesizer Products
I am no longer in the guitar synthesizer business, and have nothing to sell!
Thank you so much for your interest. I have changed careers, and am no longer building any guitar synthesizer products. My last sales were in 2015. I no longer have the parts, tools, or means to produce any products. As I get the chance, I am posting schematics on the website for people looking for information, see below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I find your products for sale?
Who makes similar products?
The guitar synthesizer market is very small, and to the best of my knowedge, I am the only person who ever took an interest in making accessories for vintage Roland guitar synthesizers. For the newer 13-pin equipment, I recommend you check out the V-Guitar forum, http://www.vguitarforums.com/. From time to time some new products are introduced for modern 13-pin guitar synths.
Where can I find parts?
I purchased most of my parts from the excellent online parts supplier, Mouser, http://www.mouser.com
Where can I find circuit boards?
I do not have any recommendations for circuit boards.
Do you have schematics available?
I have posted schematics as I have them available. Schematics are available to download now for:
Will you be making for products in the future?
No, I have changed careers and my new work keeps me very busy. Without making guitar synthesizers a full-time committment, I just do not have the time to continue producing any products.